Big T's

Big T's

Saturday, November 2, 2013

39th Annual National 100 (Friday Night)


For many years I have been hearing talk of the big races that East Alabama Motor Speedway holds each year. Well, I decided to check it out a few weeks ago when they ran the State Championship races. It was one of the biggest eye-openers I have ever had. It sorta reminded me of a dirt track version of Talladega. Yeah, the racing and the atmosphere was that good. How good? Let me tell you this, you usually can't get me away from a high school football field on a Friday night or not see me in Jacksonville during the Georgia-Florida weekend but here I am in good ole Phenix City this weekend enjoying what racing is all about. Hundreds of cars and thousands of fans are here. It is awesome. You can still make it and be a part of this too. Hop in your car and come join us. To give you an idea about what you will be seeing, here is some video from the Zaxby's Past Champions Race which was run last night. This is just bits and pieces, Leo will be putting the whole race up later.