Big T's

Big T's

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What Do You Think Is Wrong With Today's Nascar?


For What It's Worth, My 2 Cents
by: Dale Hall

I read a Wall Street Journal article today titled "Nascar, Once A Cultural Icon, Hits the Skids". That article got me to thinking about how, even though I still enjoy Nascar and it's products, racing at the highest level isn't as important to me as it once was. I suspect that many of you are in the same boat. The question is why? After a little bit of introspection, I came up with a few reasons as to why I think Nascar is in the it's current predicament. Before I share my thoughts on this subject, I was wanting to get the thoughts of any of you who may be concerned about the direction Nascar is headed in. Please, in a constructive way, let me know what your concerns are and what you think could and should be done to correct the situation. Please refrain from making derogatory and off-base comments. I will post this on the Deep Dixie Racing Facebook page. Please leave your comments there.