Big T's

Big T's

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Videos: 2012 Winter Spectacular At 441 Speedway

I took a friend with me to help out at 441 Speedway for the 2012 Winter Spectacular.  He had never been there before.  After the racing action had been completed for the evening, I asked him his thoughts on the track and the action he was able to witness.  The three and sometimes four wide racing must have impressed him.  He could hardly contain himself as he described how much he had enjoyed it.  He said he finally understands why I enjoy taking the long trip up to Dublin when I get the opportunity.  The racing is so dang exciting!  Well, enough talk.  The videos will be listed below as they are completed. You can watch them and then judge for yourself.
Late Models

Pure Stock


Southern Outlaw Superstreet


Bomber


Photo Slideshow