Big T's

Big T's

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Videos: Dixieland Dirt Track 7/19/13


Friday night Cottonwood, Alabama was a good place to be for race fans. The rain held off for a change and Ben Sumner, the new track manager at Dixieland Dirt Track, along with his staff, had things running smoothly. It was my first visit to the track and I thoroughly enjoyed it. As long as my wife and the Good Lord are willing, I plan on going back. It was well worth the two hour trip I took to make it over there. I was able to get a few photos and I even was was able to video most of the feature races. Please take a look at the photos and videos to see for yourself. The first video up is that of the Limited Sportsman feature. Jason Price was the winner in that race.


Stocker Feature


Open Wheeled Modified Feature


Bomber Feature


4 Cylinder Feature