Big T's

Big T's

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Videos: Kart Racing At Valdosta Motor Speedway

This time of the year, there is not an awful lot going on in the stock car racing world. In fact, just about every day, I see posts in social media where people are ready to get back to racing.  Well, let me tell you, there may not be an awful lot of racing going on in stock cars this time of year but there sure is some action going on in kart racing.  I had the opportunity to observe some of that action down at Valdosta Motor Speedway this past weekend.  It was good stuff, let me tell you.  What really surprised me was that I looked around and saw plenty of the same people I run into at stock car tracks all the time. I'm talking about drivers and fans.  Anyway, I have already completed a couple of videos from those races. In the first one, I just recorded some of the sights and sounds at the track.  The second video is the main feature which was run this past Saturday night.  I think it paid something like $1500 to the winner.  Other videos will be posted as they are completed.


Sights & Sounds of Valdosta Motor Speedway


Pro Heavy Feature


Thanks to Carolyn & Leo Johnson along with Woody Hazell for helping out.